UCL round-up: Cogenhoe secure top-six finish with Boston Town victory

Division one champions Spencer celebrated their title success with a comfortable 4-0 win over Rushden & Higham United
Division one champions Spencer celebrated their title success with a comfortable 4-0 win over Rushden & Higham United

Cogenhoe secured a top-six finish with a 2-1 win over Boston Town and still have a chance of making the top four.
Josh Urquhart gave the Cooks a 20th-minute advantage and Dean Lukeman headed home a second midway through the second half. 
Alex Beck scored a Poachers consolation with five minutes remaining.
Long Buckby’s relegation was confirmed weeks ago but they continue to fight and registered a 3-0 win over a Huntingdon side which has now lost 15 in a row to slip into the bottom six. 
Ricky Barby inched Buckby ahead two minutes before half-time and Ed Kostiuk’s 48th minute-penalty gave Buckby their second.

Derek Feyi sealing their biggest win of the campaign five minutes later. 
The signing of Michael Byrne has proved a masterstroke by Sileby boss Daren Young, and the former Desborough man notched a point-saving hat-trick in a 3-3 draw at Holbeach keep Rangers two points clear of the relegation places

Byrne has scored 11 goals in 10 matches for Sileby and his treble was vital in the side’s fight against the drop. 
Spencer were presented with the Division One championship trophy after completing a comfortable 4-0 win over Rushden & Higham United.

Ryan Lovell fired across goal before the deadlock was broken after 36 minutes, Jacob Gartland overlapping on the left and providing the deep cross for Ryan Dove to head in from close range. 
Liam Tuck had an acrobatic effort saved before Paul Pickering headed wide from Luke Stone’s corner. 
The home lead was doubled three minutes into the second half. Tuck’s inswinging corner from the right saw Pickering head against the post with Lovell reacting quickest to get a shot in which was adjudged to have crossed the line before a defender cleared. 
Dove and Jack Bartley went close before Jason Oyston’s curling shot from distance posed a rare Rushden & Higham threat. 
When the Lankies failed to clear their lines from a 73rd-minute corner they were punished by Jack Bartley’s close range finish and six minutes later Luke Bartley completed the scoring, turning in Dove’s pull back from the right after Deanio Bailey-Browne’s deep centre picked out the wide man. 
Jack Bartley almost added another late on but Alex Paterson cleared off the line.

Chenecks completed their league campaign on a high with an impressive 5-2 win at St Neots Town Youth & Saints. 
The visitors took early control with goals from Ash Ogden four minutes in and Luke Tolworthy three minutes later. 
Chae Simons replied for Saints on 19 minutes but Adam Hancock scored a third for Chenecks after 21 minutes. 
A double strike from Montel Dore after 32 and 39 minutes had the outcome settled by half time. 
Simons scored a Saints consolation with a minute remaining.
Gary Ansell-Carter scored his 30th goal of the season as Potton recorded a 1-0 win at Woodford United.