The manager of Rugby Town Youth FC has died after being electrocuted at work in Daventry.
Roy Miller was electrocuted while working at a major Daventry substation in Norton Road on Friday, July 3 and died from his injuries.
In a statement Rugby Town Junior FC said Roy’s death was ‘a sad loss’.
“We are sad to report that Roy Miller has been killed. We understand that he was electrocuted whilst doing his job.
“Roy was an integral part of the club for a number of years taking his team from Under 10s to Under 18s.
“He currently managed the Rugby Town Youth Team.
“Our condolences go out to all his Family RIP. A sad loss.”
A Northamptonshire Police spokesman said: “A joint investigation has been launched by Northamptonshire Police and the health and Safety Executive (HSE).”