Bosses to investigate carbon monoxide reports at Northampton holiday park

Billing Aquadrome bosses have launched an investigation over claims three holiday park residents had to be taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

Thursday, 1st June 2017, 6:20 pm
Updated Sunday, 4th June 2017, 9:29 pm
Paramedics were sent to Billing Aquadrome on Monday night over claims of carbon monoxide poisoning.

East Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the caravan park off Crow Lane on Monday night.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

A spokeswoman said: "We received a call at 23.38 on Monday to Billing Aquadrome where the caller reported three patients who required emergency treatment. We sent a paramedic in a car and an ambulance."

The condition of the three patients is not yet known.

Director of corporate affairs at Pure Leisure Group, which runs Billing Aquadrome, Trevor White, said: "We will investigate the claims that have been made fully and acsertain whether or not there was a problem."