A car parked outside a shop in Northampton caught fire earlier today.
Firefighters were called to the car park outside B&M at Weston Favell at 11.10am today (Tuesday) where a Ford Focus was on fire.
Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service said that the car was left severely damaged by fire following the blaze.
The fire was caused by an electrical fault in the engine and no one was hurt.
It took firefighters, who came from the Moulton station, just under ten minutes to get the fire under control.