The secondary school application link on Northamptonshire County Council’s website will be working again from 8am tomorrow (Wednesday), a county council spokesman has said.
Parents hoping to apply for secondary school places for their child have been unable to access the link on the county council’s website for the past couple of days.
A message on the council’s website states: “The School Admissions Team is “aware” that customers have had problems when registering for the online service.
“We have logged this issue with our service provider and hope to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause parents or carers and would ask all customers to be patient whilst we investigate these issues.”
The deadline for applications is October 31.
A council spokesman said the application link would be back working from 8am on Wednesday. The spokesman said the places are not allocated on a first come, first-served basis so parents who had been unable to apply during the past few days would not be penalised.
All applications received before the closing date of October 31, 2015 will be considered at the same time.