Firefighters called to Northamptonshire car fire

The car was well alight by the time firefighters arrived at the scene, in Great Brington
The car was well alight by the time firefighters arrived at the scene, in Great Brington

A blazing car saw fire crews called out to a Northamptonshire village.

The Mercedes caught fire at about 5.15pm on Sunday in Main Street, Great Brington.

The owners of the car were in the Fox and Hounds pub when the fire started and the fire service believes it was due to an electrical fault. It is understood that no-one was hurt.