Firefighters called to Northamptonshire car fire

A blazing car saw fire crews called out to a Northamptonshire village.

Monday, 10th September 2018, 11:17 am
Updated Monday, 10th September 2018, 1:58 pm
The car was well alight by the time firefighters arrived at the scene, in Great Brington

The Mercedes caught fire at about 5.15pm on Sunday in Main Street, Great Brington.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

The owners of the car were in the Fox and Hounds pub when the fire started and the fire service believes it was due to an electrical fault. It is understood that no-one was hurt.