A Northampton shopping centre was evacuated over the weekend following an electrical fire in a shop.
Police were called to Weston Favell shopping centre at 7pm on Saturday, December 30 to reports of a fire at a store.
A spokeswoman for Northamptonshire Police said: "It was an electrical fire and not thought to be deliberate or suspicious.
"The shopping centre was evacuated while officers put the fire out."
Six fire engines attended the incident and there were no injuries.
MORE STORIES FROM THE CHRON:
Nine-year-old shows MP 'how great Brackley Library is' as campaign against cutbacks continues
New Year honour for former council chief executive in Northamptonshire who left 'lasting legacy'
Lorry driver's speaks of shock after discovering toddler walking on the A43 in Northampton...at 1am
IN COURT: Full list of people sentenced at Northampton Magistrates’ Court