An event for children who blog and their blogger parents is to be held at Whittlebury Hall next month.
The FunFest Blogger Summit is a networking, brand expo and conference to be held on Saturday, September 12.
The event will give all attendees the chance to interact and engage with exhibitors’ products, which range from the top new toys for this year, upcoming launches in children’s collectables, a personalised gifting website, outdoor play areas, Halloween and Christmas themed rooms as well as a dress up zone. Tatty Teddy, will be making appearances throughout the day.
This year’s top brand exhibitors announced so far include:
- JCB Toys; the toys, ride-ons and kids clothing ranges behind the global brand
- Independent toy shop The Entertainer
- Carte Blanche Greetings plus meet and greets with Tatty Teddy
- Topps Europe with its Match Attax collector cards and Minions ranges
- Spin Master, with its Meccano, Kinetic Sand and Chubby Puppies lines
- Icon Live licensed accessories ranging from Minions to Rugby World Cup
- A Minions Tattoo station for the kids
- wishagift™, personalised online gifting service
- Amscan, balloons and party provider
Whether you are a new, wannabe or an experienced pro-blogger the family-friendly event’s conference, which runs during the morning, will include motivational talks, top tips and group discussions from top parenting and lifestyle bloggers in the UK. There will also be appearances by BBC Radio 2’s Janey Lee Grace who has long embraced this growing sector and Vicki Psarias, one of the UK’s most successful bloggers whose site, Honest Mum, has now established itself as a full time successful business for her.
Delegates can enjoy a complimentary buffet lunch and free all-day refreshments as they choose between exploring the exhibitor areas, the morning conference or the all-day networking lounge.
Tickets cost £39.99 per adult and up to three children free of charge. Tickets are available now from www.funfestuk.com