Police are asking for the public’s help in finding eight missing teenagers.
Quang Dang Le, aged 16 has been missing from care since 6 July, 2018.
The seven others teenagers have been missing since leaving their accommodation separately in June, July and September 2017.
The boys, aged between fifteen and nineteen, came into the UK illegally in June 2017 and were subsequently housed in Northamptonshire.
At the time of their disappearances, all of them were living separately from each other in Northampton.
Anyone with information can contact Northamptonshire Police on 101. Alternatively, they can call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Names and descriptions of the teenagers are:
• Quang Dang Le, 16-years-old, 5ft 5in, slim, with short black hair
• Ha Van Le, 18-years-old, 5ft 7in, with black hair with a fringe swept to the right
• Ha Van Nguyen, 17-years-old, 5ft 6in with black hair
• Trong Nguyen, 17-years-old, 5ft 4in with short black hair and brown eyes
• Binh Van Hoang, 18-years-old
• Khoa Anh Yu, 15-years-old
• Lihn Van Nguyen, 16-years-old
• Quang Trong Nguyen, 17-years-old, 5ft 1in, slim, short black hair and brown eyes