5 places to watch England vs Russia in Northampton
Looking for somewhere to watch the Euro 2016 match between England and Russia in Northampton on Saturday night? Help is at hand.
Roy Hodgson’s youthful side have been training in France this week ahead of their opening game of the tournament.
The nation waits full of hope and promise as the Three Lions look to get off to a flying start with a win in Marseille.
But where will you be watching the big game?
Here’s our guide to 5 places you can enjoy England vs Russia in Northampton:
1) Sir Pickering Phipps, Wellingborough Road, free entry
2) Barratts Club, Kingsthorpe Road, free entry
3) The Old Bank, St Giles Square, free entry
4) Aspers Casino, Commercial Street (no membership required)
5) The Abington, Wellingborough Road, free entry
Has your favourite spot to watch the football not made our list? Why not suggest it in the comments section below.