Jewellery, watches and other unique items were stolen from a house in a Northamptonshire village.
Sometime between 6.20am and 3.30pm on Friday December 18, offender/s broke into the property in Flore Hill, Flore, and took the following items:
- An Armani watch model AR 0802 in its original black leather box.
- A G-shock men’s black watch in a silver tin.
- Square-shaped silver cuff links and a man’s engagement ring made by Georg Jensen, both in a box marked with a silver millennium symbol.
- A 9 carat gold antique bar brooch.
- A military insignia from the Royal Green Jackets Territorial in a red Oxo tin.
- A bouquet-shaped brooch in pink, purple and gold.
- An enamel brooch of small pink blue and yellow flowers.
- Peridot drop earrings and bracelet set.
- A vintage brooch in white and green stones in the shape of a coronet and bow.
- A small gold brooch in double-bowed with a 2ins flower in the centre.
Anyone who is offered any of these items for sale, or who knows anything about this theft can call Northamptonshire Police on 101.
Alternatively, they can call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or use the anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.