First aid given to occupier after kitchen fire in Northampton

Fire crews tackle giant haystack blaze

Fire crews tackle giant haystack blaze

0
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire in Northampton.

Crews went out to Sherwood Avenue just after 2.15pm yesterday (Saturday) to a blaze, with severe damage caused to a cooker hob.

There was also some damage to the rest of the kitchen as well as moderate smoke damage to both floors of the property.

Two crews from Moulton and Mereway attended the fire.

A spokesman for the fire service said first aid was given to the occupier and the cause of the fire was accidental.